Thursday 15 December 2011

BONO FEARED DYSFUNCTION IN THE BEDROOM FOLLOWING BACK SURGERY

The German doctor who repaired rocker Bono's back last year told the U2 star that his pioneering operation might wreck his performance in the bedroom. Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfahrt was candid with the singer and humanitarian when he first asked for help after cancelling tour dates because of his back pain - and told him there may be life-changing after effects. Bono explains, "The guy's a genius. I was told he was the best and that I was in deep trouble - and now I'm not... I'm very well, rebuilt by German engineering. "But he said, 'For this procedure... there is some risks... (like) the dropped foot... you might walk with a limp, and also the sexual dysfunction.' And my wife Ali was there and she said, 'Great!'."But I am very pleased at this great German care; I have neither of those problems."




Source: Starpulse

No comments: