Now here on my blog you'll can make downloads of many U2 shows.
You can make the following downloads:
- Vertigo tour live from San Diego: With a 115 minutes show, U2 opens the Vertigo Tour in style. See now what Billboar reported about it U2 opened its wildly anticipated Vertigo tour last night (March 28) at the San Diego Sports Arena, performing seven songs from its latest Interscope album, "How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb," plus a number of tracks that have not been featured in its live set in years. The 115-minute show opened with new song "City of Blinding Lights" and closed with "40," from the band's 1983 album "War." Beyond the singles "Vertigo" and "Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own," the band played "Atomic Bomb" tracks "Love and Peace or Else," "All Because of You" and the meditative "Yahweh," which featured drummer Larry Mullen Jr. on keyboards. But the real treat was the appearance of such back catalog favorites as "The Cry / The Electric Co.," "An Cat Dubh" and "Into the Heart," which were played third through fifth in the set. The group also emptied its sizable bag of classics, including "One," "Where the Streets Have No Name," "Pride (In the Name of Love)" and "New Year's Day." The tour resumes tomorrow at the same venue.
- Popmart live from Denver (1997).
- Zoo Tv live from Dublin: Desire is not played again until 11 September 1997, Lisbon. Bad is not played again until 30 January 1998, Sao Paulo. Ultra Violet is not played again until 29 June 2009, Barcelona. Last full U2 performance of When Love Comes To Town; Bono and Edge subsequently appear to play it at a BB King concert on 26 October 2008.
- All that you can't leave behind Promo Tour live from Rio de Janeiro: secret gig recorded for Fantastico TV to a few numbers of brazilians fans, in Globo Studios.
- All the tree concerts in Brazil for 360º Tour: April 09, 10 and 13 at Morumbi Stadium, these shows broke the record for highest-grossing tours of music. I went on the first night.
- 360º Tour live from Santiago.
Click here to go to the download page.